Now Lulu thinks that they're smelling something unpleasant. :)
Somehow, I don't think so.
Some of you know that I am a voracious reader. I read practically everything. When I was a student, it used to drive my parents crazy because unfortunately, rather low on the list of reading priorities were my textbooks.
But something jogged my memory on the topic of psychology as I studied the picture.
They're not covering their noses, though it looks like it. It's actually a subconscious attempt at covering their mouths. You know why?
Those two creeps are lying. Check out How To Spot a Liar:
1. No eye contact. His eyes will look away. If the room has a means of egress - that's where they'll look.
2. Crossing of arms and/or legs (a protective instinct).
3. The pupils of the eyes will narrow. Lying is stressful.
4. Hands on the face, especially the mouth. They are "covering" the lie.
5. Talking fast. A liar wants to get it over with.
6. Sometimes the head will nod a "no" when answering a "yes" question or visa versa. This is a subconcious movement.
7. Mispronouncing the words or mumbling. A liar kinda thinks he is not lying when he pronounces words incorrectly or mumbles.
8. Overstated friendliness/laughing. He wants you to believe and he wants you to like him so you will believe him.
If you're still skeptical, check out this site on behavioural psychology:
They cover their mouth as if to cover the lie. A lot of face touching in general is not a good sign.
I really wonder what they were lying about.