Pages

Saturday 1 August 2009

Last Minute Details

Alright peeps, just a few hours to go.

There is a checklist before heading out. I expect there will be police brutality, so bring your cameras along. We'd like to document all these.

I'm bringing mine, so come back and visit this blog later this evening for reports on the rally.

And if you have some good pics, please email them to me with comments (if any) using the email listed on my profile. I will post them all here.

If you have goggles, bring them along. This is to protect your eyes when the riot police spray chemical-laced water and fire off tear gas to disperse protestors. Also bring towels and water in a container.

They will be trying to provoke us. Ignore them all. These are the fools who deliberately set up roadblocks to rile up the public against us. It hasn't worked, so why humour these village idiots?

For all other tips I may have missed, go HERE.

See you guys in a bit.