Pages

Monday 26 October 2009

Strange Behaviour

My computer picked the eve of the festival of lights to gasp, keel over and croak.

Thanks to the miracle-working fingers of computer technicians these days, it was resuscitated to life. Actually, it was a nifty anti-virus system that did the trick.

Yep, the damn thing had gone and picked up a virus. My mother firmly believes it was personally sent by the government of Malaysia in tribute to my blogging activities.

I'm not so paranoid. Viruses come and go - except for this silly, high-maintenance bimbo of a H1N1 which obviously can't get enough public attention.

Anyway, it wasn't just my computer that was behaving strangely last week. The MCA boys were flicking EGMs at each other like how I used to flick kuaci skins at my sister when I was a kid.

I used to get away with my kuaci-flicking - unfortunately the MCA boys each got their faces slapped by Najib and/or UMNO and told to behave or else.

That inspired them all into a dramatic display of unity and team spirit like good potty-trained pussy cats. They even posed for an all-for-one shot for the headlines.

It was such embarrassing subservience to UMNO that I wonder how they sleep at night without some dignity to keep them cool in bed.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Hello Cranky,

I'm so happy your pc decided to beat the silly virus. I so know how that feels.

Hahahah! The MCA 'boys'. They are such a non-issue it is not funny anymore. Nothing else demonstrates their irrelevance more than their bending over backwards to make the headlines.

Didn't you just keel over when you saw the one where they all hold hands with each other?! Brotherly lurrrrve, and the cup runneth over!

'... flicking EGMs at each other' - you kill me, girl!

Crankster said...

Pat, I didn't just keel over - I nearly spewed my morning tea all over the newspapers.

It was a free copy of TheSun and utterly hysterical with that all-for-one shot.

They were dying to stab each other but they had benignly frozen smiles on their faces!

Anonymous said...

The roaring lightning ( bukan thunder) struck my pc & i'm now poorer by rm 850.00 ....sobbing !
wish i could afford the rm43,000.00
acer laptops bought by mara !