Pages

Friday 4 July 2008

Blown To Kingdom Come!

I'm sitting at my desk on a drizzly Friday morning, languidly surveying the aftermath of the C4 expose during the press conference yesterday.

Yes, there was yet another Statutory Declaration.

This time by a private investigator, who hurriedly retracted the previous one and submitted a new one, casually omitting some sleazy bits.

At this point, I'm out of theories, conspiratorial or otherwise.

Everyone in town seems to be filing an SD - except you, me and Lim Kit Siang. Doesn't that make you feel almost deprived and neglected?

I can think of someone who's getting a lot of attention though. Good ole Najib, defence minister, DPM and purveyor of C4 explosives.

Personally, I think Najib's career is totally blown away.

Can you hear those loud booming sounds? But that's just the Americans celebrating their Fourth of July and exercising their constitutional right to set off fireworks. :)

In Malaysia, it's rarely about the truth because it is so elusive, and all about impressions.

This time, BN is getting a dose of its own medicine.

But more later.

No comments: