Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2008

One Is An Idiot, The Other's Insane

I've lost it. I really have.

I thought I had gone beyond the threshold of livid rage at the unbelievable stupidity of the government to attempt another Ops Lallang simply to remain in power.


But this media statement by the police takes the cake.

It's not the police that I'm angry at. Oh no, they're just running dogs, and severely retarded ones at that.

Two imbeciles - Pinky and the Brain (or lack thereof) - are what drive me up the wall.

Pinky just might have woken up from his slumber, but he still seems to be in a daze. Or denial.

And Brain (or lack thereof)? He's still shooting his mouth off, babbling incoherently and making a complete and utter fool of himself.

Malaysians were recently informed by Brain (or lack thereof) that random citizens can be arrested under the draconian Internal Security Act for their own protection.

I guess when you're busy trying to take over the world at night, your performance during the day takes a beating. After all, they say lack of sleep can cause brain damage.

Some may argue that one must firstly possess a brain before one can suffer brain damage. A good point in question.

The ISA was the last straw. I simply cannot believe that BN has played right into the hands of PR by using the ISA to arrest innocent civilians. It's a whole new level of 'stupid'.

Heck, BN has single-handedly elevated stupidity and self-destruction into an artform.

But with the arrests of RPK, Teresa Kok and Tan Hoon Cheng, they have incurred the wrath of a nation, and for that they are doomed.

Go, BN. Get lost, mo-fus.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Hi there, Crankster,

I've missed you!

And you came back punching, I see. Hahahaha.

Couldn't agree with you more: it ever there was a wrong move made in this game, these ISA thingies were it. Like an offering to PKR on a dulang.

I especially like this line: 'BN has single-handedly elevated stupidity and self-destruction into an artform'. What a way with words, sistah! I guess this will be used in future political science case-studies, under 'what NOT to do'!

With all that is happening in the world - Merril Lynch and AIG bite the dust! - we are blissfully playing bodoh, and squabbling like kids.

Time to get our act together, no?

Crankster said...

Hehehe. My internet connection has been down. So I can't get online to catch up with news and stuff.

I'm in no hurry to see PR get into power, but with stupid arrests like these, these idiots ought to get the hell out of town.

Meanwhile, they are sending MPs away on holiday tours with RM50,000 allowances, increasing fuel prices, and allowing the economy to slide even lower.

They're panicking, and their brains don't work when that happens.

We need to get our act together now, more than ever.