Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Banning Information For 3 Months


BN will never learn.

It tried to ban Malaysia Today - violating internet censorship rules - but it only succeeded in promoting the site to those who hadn't heard of it.

And those of us who *had* heard of it? Well, we redirected our readers to the mirror sites that popped out within hours of the ban.

So now they try to ban Harakah and Suara Keadilan for the next 3 months - the important moment for BN where it can endure no opposing views or that of a critical nature.

Will that work? You tell me.

6 comments:

Starmandala said...

Nope!

Unknown said...

My dear sister

I was about to send you an email when I saw this post in my sidebar.

How have you been??? Hope all is well *wink* n that you are safe and happy!!! *wink endlessly plus eyelashes fluttering*

Just to let you know that you have been in my tots and i miss you!!!

Of course the ban will never work!

Take care and praying for blessing upon blessing in your life.

hugs and lots of love

Donplaypuks® said...

They've shot themselves in both foot. So, now there's the third foot to go, if they can figure it out!!

Anonymous said...

go figure!

walla said...

Blogomenting is no fun no more without her.

Crankster said...

Hi MWS, I'm ok. Very busy and haven't got proper net access yet. I miss you too.

And I miss you too, Walla.

Heck, I miss the whole Malaysian blogosphere.