I LOVE BN....
After all, BN is ingenious enough to dupe the Rakyat for over 50+ years.
Oh wait. The Rakyat are still in a drunken stupor and continue voting for them.
BN's Achievements To Date (just to name a few):
1) PKFZ White Elephant 14 Billion
2) 7.6 Billion Scorpene tin can - the submarine had trouble submerging!
3) 500 Million commission on Scorpene
4) 810 Million palace balloning to some 1.2 Billion
5) Maltrade II land grab by Naza, costing taxpayers some 2.2 Billion
6) Limbang off shore blocks L and M giveaway to Brunei of 320 Billion
7) Maminco.... cornering the tin market 2.2 Billion
8) Bank Negara Forex fiasco costing ? Billion
9) Perwaja Steel 15 Billion
10) Naval support ships to cost 2.5 Billion so that we can indulge in some humanitarian service to Indonesia or Philippines. You know, since earthquakes and volcanoes erupt every month.
11) 60,000 APs worth 2.4 Billion given to a few UMNOputras
12) 810 Million new Parliament house.... believe it or not, the Westminster in the UK and the White House in the USA are still standing even after hundreds of years
13) BMF scandal 4 Billion .... and it's not just about the money. The BMF manager was murdered!
14) 6.75 Billion to PSC Bhd for locally made naval vessels which were never delivered
15) 12.5 Billion for economically senseless double tracking railway from Ipoh to the Thai border
16) Altantuya, picked up a stone while walking in KL which turned out to be C4
17) Teoh Beng Hock - fell out of the room "accidentally"!
18) Kugan Ananthan - death in custody
19) Aminulrasyid - shot by trigger-happy policemen
20) Nasir Safar's "Chinese prostitutes & Indian beggars"
21) Khir 'The Toyol' Toyo's 24 Million Palace
22) Missing F5 jet engines.... what a joke. Aren't you ashamed to be a Malaysian?
23) PI Bala's flip flop on the Statutory Declaration
24) Perak coup d'etat - unlawful grab of the state.
25) Sodomy I & II
26) MAS shares - Govt bought at RM8 when market price was RM3.50
27) School classrooms and computer labs - 10 Billion, direct negotiation. How much did the Government actually get?
28) Halal Hub - 2 Billion spent, nothing done, only 200 Million left
29) Armoured carriers - 8 billion going to be spent. By industry standards, a good armoured car will only cost half a million. Mindef will spend 30 Million for each armoured carrier!
30) UEM PLUS highway contract.
Yes, it does appear long but it is by no means an exhaustive list of scandals.
And yes, because of all this money going into someone's pocket, we are forced to pay extra taxes in the form of GST and do away with fuel subsidies.
I just LOVE BN so much that I just cant wait to vote BN in GE13 for another 50+ years of corruption and mismanagement.