Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Pork And Chinese

In a move that is so lacking in originality, raw meat was again found outside a mosque in Cherok Tok Kun, Machang Bubok, Penang.

It has been sent to a fancy animal DNA testing facility in Sepang, but no prizes for guessing that the meat is pork.

The troublemakers are claiming that it was the Chinese who have thrown it into the mosque.


I beg to differ in opinion.

If there was any pork to be found, the Chinese would have cooked and eaten it.

2 comments:

jugular said...

What is it with Pork and Muslims. I understand what the rules about Pork were with the Jews (it's a long story), but I've been freed from all that crap. It amazes me how antagonistic Islam is towards Judaism, given that they share so much commonality.

Crankster said...

I have long given up on trying to understand this situation.