Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2007

The Challenge From Malaysia Today!

I love this one!

Raja Petra Kamarudin, true to form, has just issued a challenge to his detractors - fools of all form and fit, who seek to scare him off writing.

Now I have followed RPK's blog for some time, and I will offer that trying to SCARE the old codger off is like trying to make an elephant wear a tutu and dance to Swan Lake.

It ain't gonna happen.

And don't even think of hiring the good folks at the Bolshoi Theatre to give private tuition.

We do waste a lot of money on monumentally stupid things - the longest kebab competition, snow-skiing through the Antartic, climbing Everest, and sending fools up to space.

This time, all the money in the world and a Russian or two still wouldn't be able to pull it off.

Now, the average Malaysian trembles at the notion of the Internal Security Act, better known as the ISA.

Not RPK. In fact, he cheerfully proceeds to kick up more dirt. :)

Before he ends:

I will stop here for the meantime and allow all the above to be answered. There are of course more but suffice that the powers-that-be satisfy me with a reply to the above first before they start accusing websites and Blogs, in particular Malaysia Today, of indulging in lies, half-truths and innuendoes.

If they can rebut all the above and prove that all the above are totally false then I suggest they come for me and charge me with spreading lies, half-truths and innuendoes.

Until then, allow me to give them the middle finger and at the same time suggest that they shove it up the part of the body where the sun does not shine.

Yep, breathing threats is simply an exercise in futility when it comes to good ole RPK.

Go forth and read the post in its entirety. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear bloggers

(Listed in SOPO Sentral of Malaysia)

This kutu is trying to develop a new hobby - listing your latest posting in my blog, Malaysiakita

This kutu really hopes you can update me on your latest posting in
Malaysiakita comment section or by email. You can reach me at sangkutu@gmail.com

To surf from blog to blog really consumes a lot of time. Mintak tolong la sangat-sangat! Harap sangat ni!

I'm seeking your kind help! Tolong! Tolong!