Pages

Friday 17 June 2011

Is This A Challenge to Anonymous?


".. most of the hackers were local, not from abroad," says Maximus Ongkili.

Anonymous, he claims, is based abroad. If you ask me, Anonymous is probably a group that has members internationally. Some may come from Malaysia.

But the majority of them, I believe, are from abroad.

I think the Ministry of Science, Technology & Innovation has not heard of TOR - The Onion Router - and heaps of other anonymizer software that protect the identity of the user.

Any self-respecting hacker would know how to protect himself.

But for now, I'm taking it as a compliment. Perhaps we Malaysians are as good as the rest of the world when it comes to hacking.

2 comments:

Joshua Lopez said...

Crankster, you must read this, it's very troubling. Latest on Yahoo News.

http://my.news.yahoo.com/ibrahim-raises-spectre-of-may-13-at-anti-073331702.html

Crankster said...

Yes, I read it. Both Ibrahim Ali and Dr Mahathir are a menace to society with their blatant racism.